Thursday, November 13, 2008

Commercials that disturb me...

1.) The one for a nose hair trimmer that shows a CLOSE UP of a guy using it for his nose. Seriously, all you could see was the guys nose and him sticking the trimmer up his nostrils.

2.) I can't remember what this product is called, some sort of sound amplifier. It looks like a big silver cicada bug thing that you stick on your ear, I assume to sort of look like a blue tooth piece but it looks really dumb. Anyway, it tells you the many places this sound amplifier would be useful, including at lectures and shows, watching TV, and listening discretely at parties!!! They actually said, "Ever wonder what people are saying at parties? Listen in discretely and find out!" SCARY!!

2 comments:

Janice said...

what about the one for the pregnancy test that is a giant test stick with what is suppose to be pee coming down on it. that disturbs me a lot.

"I'm Rachel" said...

You know -- I think I need that nose-hair trimmer. (Thanks for the genetics, Dad!)