Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Worst "Blogger" Ever

That's me. The worst blogger ever. I just don't know if it's for me. I just don't seem to set it as a priority right now. After checking my email and facebook, and checking all the blogs of my other friends, I'm pretty much done with doing anything on the computer. AND, I just don't have that much to write about! Sure, I have an adorable redheaded son (who just got his haircut today), a wonderful husband, 2 big dogs who continually annoy us but also steal our hearts at the end of the day, and we live halfway across the country from where we began. Well, after saying that, I'm sure I could find SOMETHING interesting to blog about.

1 comment:

Janice said...

You are not the worst blogger. You just seem to take blogging seriously. I know I would be happy just to see a post with a pick of Brayden pre haircut and post. And how did the haircut go? Did mom (you) cry?