Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The movie of my life

My best bud Jillio and I always used to cast the movie of our life. At one point I think our payroll was a BAJILLION dollars because every person in our movies was super famous. But that's the fun of casting your own movie ;) The cast and characters always change, because the important and prominent people in your life changes constantly. And of course, I hope noone is offended, and I'm sure ages and such are off. As I think about it and get suggestions, these could change. So here it is for now.

Erin - Claire Danes
Josh - Bruce Willis
Brayden - Himself (oh yeah, he could do it)
Janice - Natalie Portman
Rachel - Molly Shannon
Dana - Parker Posey
Janna - Lauren Holly
Heather - Kimberly Williams-Paisley
Kath - Isla Fisher
Steve - Bradley Cooper
Mike - Kevin James
Molly - Alyson Hannigan
Jill - Charlize Theron
Jessi - Renee Zellwegger
Amac - Jennifer Garner
Anew - Amy Adams (for obvious reasons :)
Mom B - Annette Benning
Dad B - Phil Donahue
Spencer - Matt Damon
Jenny - Amy Brenneman

Whaddya think?

7 comments:

Farm Chick (at Heart) said...

Hee Hee...you are so funny. I like it! :)

vonbad said...

I think its fun! I will have to think about this. Its not just who one looks like but who would come across as a credible character.

Janice said...

I will definitely take Natalie... a thinner, younger me :)

Nicole said...

This is such a great idea! And Claire Danes is completely you.

That said, I was all about stealing this... until I realized how much effort would be involved in figuring out who would be me, let alone everyone else!

Janice said...

I see Dana as Jennifer Garner, more since they both became moms.

"I'm Rachel" said...

Sometimes.......when I get nervous........I stick my fingers in my armpits, and then I smell them.......... Like this........

vonbad said...

Rachel - good that you admit it:)
Janice - I like Jen Gardner too but I think she might be too nice. I think Erin was seeing the sarcasm in Parker Posey.